Tile Trends For 2020
Wondering what new tile trends will be showing up in new homes in Victoria TX for 2020? We have the answers!
New innovations in tile have created a greater variety of styles, shapes, sizes, and colors than ever before. Ceramic and porcelain tiles are durable and long-lasting. Investing in professional tile installation is a great way to upgrade your bathroom décor.
Look for these stylish tile trends to dominate in 2020:
• Unusual shapes like stars and triangles will make a bold statement. Add drama to your bath with star-shaped tiles in a contrasting background.
• New textures and finishes will rise to the forefront. Plain smooth-surfaced tiles will make way for new chalky finishes and fabric textures. Keep in mind that matte finishes are safest for bathroom floors, while shiny ones may be easier to clean on shower walls.
• Handmade tiles will offer lots of variation and irregularity. Use these to introduce an artisan aesthetic to your bath.
• Glass subway tiles will appear in new colors. They’ll also be used in creative installations like herringbone patterns, basketweave, and vertical layouts.
•Wood-look tiles will still be popular. They bring the natural look and visual appeal of wood in a much more durable and water-resistant material. Along with natural colors, wood-look tiles can be found in more imaginative shades like gray and blue. Just be sure to use matching grout to maintain the wood-floor illusion.
• Sculptural shapes such as ridged tiles will add dimension to tiled surfaces. However, they are harder to clean, so use them in areas that won’t need frequent scrubbing.
Quality tile work is one of the many design elements you’ll appreciate in a new home from Steve Klein Custom Homes. Our model home in Terravista is open daily for tours at 102 Blue Rock Court, Victoria TX. The community is located near US 59, US77, and US 87 in the Northwest sector. Residents enjoy easy access to stores, restaurants, entertainment venues, and major employment centers. There’s even a brand new elementary school inside the development.
We have new homes available now in TerraVista. Call Priscilla at Steve Klein Custom Builder today at 361-572-4101 to schedule your personal tour of our new homes in Victoria TX.