The Steve Klein Philosophy
The Steve Klein Philosophy is to deliver to the customer 100% of what we promise by properly communicating and understanding thoroughly their expectations.
We pledge to provide service to our customers on time, in a quality workmanship manner, and with a smile!
We cannot tell others how to run their business, but we can run our building company the way we feel a business should be run. Therefore, the following is a list we consider to be the inalienable rights of our customers. We expect to be held to account whenever we deny any of these rights to a customer.
Our Promises to You
- As our customer, you are entitled to be treated with friendliness, honesty, courtesy, and respect.
- As our customer, you are entitled to full value for your money. When you purchase a home from us, you should feel assured that it was a good buy, and at a fair price.
- As our customer, you are entitled to be proud of your new home and to know that your satisfaction with our abilities and performance in the areas of design, estimating, purchasing, quality control, schedule control, and customer service is our top priority.
- As our customer, you are entitled to prompt, courteous, knowledgeable answers to your questions and concerns. Our goal is to provide a "total building experience" that fully meets your expectations.
- As our customer, you are entitled to the privilege of being an "individual" and dealing with individuals. When there are questions about your home, you are entitled to speak with the appropriate individual so that the question can be resolved quickly in the most mutually satisfactory manner possible. We wish to be accessible and welcome all your thoughts and concerns as it affects our relationship. Your input is valuable so that we may constantly monitor and improve our level of service to those who follow you as customers.
- As our customer, you are entitled to be treated exactly as we want to be treated when we are someone else's customer.
- America's Best Custom Builders NAHB
- Pacesetter Award - NAHB, Custom Home magazine
- Member NAHB, TAB
- National Design Competitions
- Local/Regional Parades of Homes
- Best of the Best - The Victoria Advocate